Steve Koschmann

Thanks for all of the replies...

I am not really trusting of the drywall only hanger option. I know the
hangers are rated for the load, but I just don't trust a 50 plus pound
Aluminum sign hanging from dry wall... and I DON'T even want to contemplate
another sign that says WARNING LOOSE SIGN!!!

I will be going with a modified "French Cleat" that I have used in the
past... it is two interlocking pieces of wood or aluminun. I willl use
metal screws to screw a beveled backiing piece to the metal studs, and a
matching bevel piece to the back of the sign.

The benefits are you can easily attach and level the backing board first, ,
and the sign just lifts "up, over and down" to lock in.

Thanks for all the help...

Steve Koschmann
"larry g" wrote in message
Steve
If the ceiling is a dropped ceiling have you given any thought to hang
from there? They make clips that go on the cross bars to do just this.
Or lift a panel at the wall and affix wires above. If a hitech area use
some bright stainless wire, or a clear filament fishing line.
lg
no neat sig line