Rob Hammond

In message , Steve Koschmann
writes
HI Group;

Need the groups expertise... my wife's company just moved into a brand
spanking new building. Now, she wants to hang three signs from each of her
previous buildings inside her new "rivate" conference room. (her company
keeps growing and growing and growing....)

The heaviest sign weighs about 50 pounds... the other is about 20 pounds and
the last one (her very first sign) is only about 10 pounds.

The walls are standard, commercial metal studs with 5/8" drywall.

I can find the studs... what is hte best hanger or fastener for fastening to
the metal studs to carry this kind of weight?

Thanks in advance...

Steve Koschmann

Ensure there is a fourth sign saying "Warning - Loose Sign"

--
Rob Hammond