Vaughn

"lionslair at consolidated dot net" "lionslair at consolidated dot net" wrote
in message ...
Go to a good hardware store - maybe a lumber yard.

RAYFIX International - MF Midwest Fasteners Corp -

ULTIMATE Wall Anchor I have a box of XL 100 pound units.
Box is clear plastic - with a RED tape ad cover that has Rayfix in the upper
left...
part number 11209 if that helps. $6 for 8 anchors and 8 screws.

Only a hammer and a screw driver is needed. No drills.....

If those are the hangers I am thinking about, they are very good drywall
anchors, but they will not transfer the load to the stud. If you can find the
stud, a plain old #14 (or so) metal screw should work just fine for that load.
An alternative would be that same screw in a high quality plastic anchor that
penetrates the metal stud (larger hole).

Vaughn