Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

Two things I am always trying to figure a way around is the time spent
changing blades/bits, and the resultant re-setup. I cut some fingerjoints
yesterday and realized I didn't cut enough test pieces to get a good fit
you know the rest of the story. .

The remedy is simple. Cut an extra 1 of everything that may be needed
because of a screw up during a complicated set up. Thay way you will never
need to undo the set up and it almost guarantees that you will not need the
extra pieces simply because they are available. At least it works that way
for me. LOL