Patriarch

"Swingman" wrote in
:

"Leon" wrote in message

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
I suppose he had a perfectly good reason for doing this but somehow
it escapes me at the moment.

Yeah now that he has heard of the Combination and or General cutting

blades
he no longer needs to have a saw equipped with both a dedicated rip
and dedicated cross cut blade.

Looks convenient to me. In one of the pictures the saw on the left has
a dado stack mounted ... I would love to have the capability to keep a
saw set up for dadoes, or other uses, and be able to use the same
fence and table surface for ripping.

Two things I am always trying to figure a way around is the time spent
changing blades/bits, and the resultant re-setup. I cut some
fingerjoints yesterday and realized I didn't cut enough test pieces to
get a good fit ... you know the rest of the story. .

This would have solved the problem. Hmmmm ... I am thinking if two is
good, four has to be better?

Didn't David Eisan have a TwoByUnisaw set up a while back?

Patriarch