Unquestionably Confused

Swingman wrote:

Looks convenient to me. In one of the pictures the saw on the left has a
dado stack mounted ... I would love to have the capability to keep a saw set
up for dadoes, or other uses, and be able to use the same fence and table
surface for ripping.

Two things I am always trying to figure a way around is the time spent
changing blades/bits, and the resultant re-setup. I cut some fingerjoints
yesterday and realized I didn't cut enough test pieces to get a good fit ...
you know the rest of the story. .

Apparently so did the guy posting this item on Ebay. Swingman is
correct according to the gent selling this. He e-mailed me privately
and told me that Swingman on the wreck was correct.

This would have solved the problem. Hmmmm ... I am thinking if two is good,
four has to be better?

Somehow, I doubt it. If it was, the guy would have just added a couple
more saws rather than buying a new oneg