Colin Wilson

Default URGENT - install Main Medway or Mersey???

I have a plumber coming tomorrow, Friday, to install a Mersey to replace the 25
yr old Medway I currently have. He says the Mersey is better for my needs, but
the Medway is more expensive and appears to offer the possibility of using a
shower off it. Should I install a Medway or Mersey? Help - only a few hours to
go. Andy

I had a Medway that only lasted about 11 years - it had frequent problems
with lighting / staying lit, and then developed a leak (think it might
have been a holed diaphragm, but it was intermittent ?!?) - I could get a
shower out of it (restricted to about 6lpm), but to be fair, unless you
never want to have a bath i`d avoid multipoints altogether and get
something with a higher flow rate !