James Sweet

"mike" wrote in message
I bought a pair of electric scooters. They'd "fixed" the charger
and managed to get the batteries charged backwards. Can I discharge
them and charge 'em up forwards? Any special techniques? Fast/slow/
charging?
May be a moot point as I expect the speed controller box is fried too.
mike

Generally no, since you can't access the individual cells inside the battery
separately you'll normally end up with some cells charging ok and others
reversed, it's easier to just buy new batteries.

The speed controller is probably pretty simple, crack it open and have a
look.