mike

Default Can you fix a lead-acid battery that's charged backwards?

I bought a pair of electric scooters. They'd "fixed" the charger
and managed to get the batteries charged backwards. Can I discharge
them and charge 'em up forwards? Any special techniques? Fast/slow/
charging?
May be a moot point as I expect the speed controller box is fried too.
mike

..
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
htremovethistp://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/4710/