Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
There is a message a few posts down about a plumbing invoice got me
wondering. My house has got gas CH but I would use the immersion heater
in an emergency. The immersion hasn't worked for some time but I ahve
never got around to replacing it.
Bearing in mind the cylinder/heater have been in place for 25 years how
difficult will the heater be to change.

It's rather down to luck. Sometimes they're well and truly stuck. It's
usual to slacken them with the tank still full of water which holds it
steady. But of course if the cylinder splits, you've got a problem. ;-)

--
*Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.