Dave Hinz

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:50:26 -0700, Bart D. Hull wrote:
How do you killfile all this political crap in Mozilla 1.8B2?
The **** is just getting too deep here.

Many times, you'll find that intentionally off-topic threads are
crossposted to many groups. If you build a killfile filter to kill any
post with *,*,* in the newsgroups: line, that may do it for
you...meaning, if there are two or more commas, it's posted to 3 groups
or more. I don't know about you, but I've never seen a message posted
to 3 or more groups that was (or that stayed) anywhere near useful.

I was reading here for a couple of _years_ before I saw a post from this
"cliff" entity.