SQLit

"Joe B." wrote in message
news:vn6se.5915$1q5.5627@trnddc02...
Something within my air handling unit has started squeaking loudly. I
assume that it is the blower. Is there some way to lubricate the blower

correct this problem? Thanks.

Joe

Depending on the specific motor used. Lubrication now is just forstalling
the replacement of the motor. Call a pro and have it checked out. Or take it
apart until you find the problem and fix it. It could be the blower wheel
has become loose and moved into contact with the housing.

FYI geting at this may be an excersize in your patience.

I had a VFD go out in a American Standard once. It took me 2 hours to get
the houseing out of the cabinet. 1 hour to disconnect it. 1 hour to go to
the wholesale house and get the part. And 2 hours to replace it. Sure glad I
do not make my living at this. ( No A/C company would touch the job for 3
days. )