Robert Bonomi

In article ,
John P Bengi JBengi (spamm)@(spamm) yahoo,com wrote:
You must live in a tiny town if they sent out an Engineer for that...LOL

depends on how you qualify it. biggest town in the state. pop. circa 250K

Did he have ditch digging caluses on his hands too?

*snicker*

Nice going. Never give up when you know you are right.

You would never get a rebate here for high voltage. power delivered is power
billed.

It was _unexpected_. I hadn't asked for it.

It wasn't big bucks either. 30+ years ago, now, so I don't have any precise
recollection of amount -- but I'm pretty sure it was under $20. An apartment,
in summertime -- without A/C -- and with a gas stove, doesn't use a lot of
power.