George Ghio

If you pay attentionyou will learn something.

John P Bengi wrote:
You place a lot of importance on this trolls opinion George. Most are sick
of you ****ing in his corner all the time.

"George Ghio" wrote in message

wmbjk wrote:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:11:42 +1000, George Ghio
wrote:

Oh Yeah

Another one of your lies Wayne. Where did I ever say that anything was
better, or worse, than solar for hot water.

Smart folks already know that in a climate like yours, using the sun
to heat water is a no-brainer. For the less knowledgeable, the concept
will jump up and bite them the first time they run water from a garden
hose that's been laying in the sun. For the very few who still don't
get it, the alternative of hauling fuel should eventually drive the
point into the thickest of skulls. That you're working on a solar
water heating system demonstrates that the light bulb finally came on,
although I'd bet that you'll never admit that solar water heating
should have been part of your original "design".

It's been five days since you barged into this thread with nothing
more than gratuitous insults to offer. That's about how long I spent
building and tweaking a complete solar water heating system including
a hand-made storage tank. So rather than wasting more time defending
your own helplessness with an ever bitter blizzard of exaggerations,
why not get to work on finishing that water heating system instead,
and then report on the results? You could be saving money, and writing
about something useful in a matter of days, which would improve your
rep, and be better for the group.

Wayne

So, You lied. Plain and simple. I never said that Solar Hot Water was
not worth the trouble or that gas, elecrtic hot water was better than
solar hot water.

Now either show where I said that gas was better than solar for hot
water or admit that you are a shameless liar.