Cliff

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:30:15 -0400, "John P Bengi" JBengi
(spamm)@(spamm) yahoo,com wrote:

BTW Cliff:
Most of that other thread was not my postings. It was a super troll we have
been trying to demolish for the last 6 months on a few groups. He doesn't
like the vcomplaints to his ISP and News providers so he forges my nickname
and treis to libel me in any group I visit.

His last known commonly used name is Bunty Jeck. Previously known as Aunty
Jack, Eunty JEck, Gymmy Bob, nunja, M II, Taz, Tez, Tbz, T@z, Troll killer
and over 300 incarnations of those basic ones over the last year. Very
mentally ill (OCD) individual in bed with Wayne and M II here or the same
person.

Sorry for the confusion but I gave up on that thread. I only post from
golden.net. Check the headers

Hope you liked the way I trimmed his/her top-posted stuff G.
--
Cliff