Gunner

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:01:24 -0400, "Upscale"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
their mode of operation. It was you that made the blanket statement
that Agent was Junk, was it not?

No was NOT. I use agent for downloading binaries. If you're going to play
the asshole, at least try to respond with the knowledge that you have your
facts straight.

Now my participation visa vis you in this thread is finished. If I
wish to argue with a ****wit, Ill do so with one I find more
interesting.

Been looking in the mirror again asshole? Hell, you're too stupid to even
follow a thread properly. I damn well know for sure that you're incapable of
searching out parts of previous threads or you'd have quoted what you're
replying to like any normal person.

Bye ****wit.

plink

Gunner