Stormin Mormon

My sister pulled out a dent one time with a toilet plunger. No ship! At
least that's what she told me.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Joe" wrote in message news:zrGpe.26035$_o.434@attbi_s71...
Do you know of any paintless dent repair kits available other than the
infomercial screw type dent puller/popper? I heard that there are kits
available for removing dings and dents. I am not talking about major body
shop damage. A friend of mine had several small dents caused by hail damage
to the roof and hood of his car and he went to a place and had them all
removed in less than 2 hours and did not need a paint job. It seems that
someone who is half way handy ought to be able to buy something and repair
ones own dents at home without paying big bucks. Thanks for your help.