Don't assume I didn't do any search. I searched for 'registered land'
vs. 'recorded land' searching for clarafication.

I had read the FAQ posted by 'someone', and had read the part about
husband/wife, but then got confused by joint ownership with a brother,
hence the question for clarification in my original post. Your reply
'covers the whole family' doesn't answer the joint ownership. It
refers to what happens when the signer dies. The rest of the family is
covered. You answered the wrong question that wasn't asked.

You should spend two minutes to read the question.