Michael White

If you don't pay for it, men with guns will come to your door and kill you.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer

joey ) wrote on Wednesday 15 June 2005 09:16 pm:

http://www.cpsc.gov/library/foia/foia03/os/powersaw.pdf

Why do my taxes pay for this stuff. I musta missed it in the Constitution.
I recently heard of a government study about why people laugh
Joey

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Although the above might lead one to hastily conclude that the table
saw is statistically more dangerous than the radial arm saw, there is
no data to show the number of tablesaws existing versus the number of
radial arm saws.

Perhaps someone has access to industry sales statistics that would let
us weigh the probabilities in a more useful fashion.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)