EvoDawg

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"EvoDawg" wrote in message

sounds like a bird bath not a planter!!! It would probably crack since
you
need to drill a hole in concrete with a hammer drill.

Did the change the laws? I've drilled many a hole in concrete using a
regular drill and a carbide tipped masonry bit. I've made them to hold
electrical boxes, hose reels, deck post supports, planter hangers, etc.
Hammer drills are faster, but not needed.

Well I sure would not want to stand over a birdbath and drill a 7" long hole
with a regular drill and masonry bit. Youre talking about drilling a 1"
maybe a 2" at most with "regular drill and masonry bit. Wonder how long
that bit would last going thru 7 inches of cement?
--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX