lionslair at consolidated dot net wrote:
wrote:

What is the best way to respond to Republcan scientists who insist that
man-made global warming is real and that it's related to CO2? I know!
Call them Democrats, or econazis.

Gary

Why is it Liberal scientists doing bad science treated with respect by the Liberal press -
and the rest are naturally Republican scientists ? - maybe just Scientists doing their
job the way they were trained or taught or figured out finally.

Science is above political science (a non-science I mind you!) and above Geo-Political
boundaries. Only when Politics pushes science (a person or a few) this way or that
are they under control. e.g. contract to or not to say...

The Liberals pushed or got scientists that were not true to their training to say what
they wanted to hear. This has a parallel in court cases.

The world isn't black and white (or Red and blue) like so many think.

Martin - A pure scientist. My politics are also known. But science is science.

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

"Science is science," is it?

Ha! Ha!

Scientists are a dime a dozen. As Bush & Co. have shown, and the
Clintonistas before them, you can get "reputable" scientists to say
whatever you pay them to say. Or, rather, you pick the scientists who
are saying what you want said and then tout their statements as Holy
Writ.

It's an old game that lots of the old hands are well practiced in. And
it's endlessly amusing when True Believers happen upon the scene and
declare imbecilities such as "science is science," as if it isn't
bought and paid for.

Gary