Don Young

You might check on parts for oil-burners as used in home heating furnaces
and in the "torpedo" type space heaters as these use high energy spark
ignition.
Don Young

wrote in message
ups.com...
In the interest of brevity, I failed to emphasize that I am looking for
a source of supply for all things kiln-furnace-gas valve-high
temperature control etc. I do the maintenance at the foundry and there
is numerous gas fired ovens and blast furnaces. I was hopping to appeal
to the amateur "metal melters" or gas "kiln builders" out there
to find out if they had discovered such a source. It would also be
nice if located in northern California but that may be asking too much.
The kiln I am repairing also needs a new 4" long spark plug, and
other odd stuff like that.
Eugene