Joseph Meehan

tenplay wrote:
We recently received an ad stating that "we cover ugly concrete with
stone & epoxy overlay". Is this a reasonable solution to cracks in
the driveway and patio? Thanks for any advice/suggestions.

So it seems that no one recommends this repair method. How then do I
make the repairs short of taking out all the concrete and laying new
concrete? Thanks again.

About the best medium term solution is a flexible calk that can move
with the changes in temperature etc. You can buy some concrete color (sort
of) at the DIY store in the area where they sell the concrete products.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit