Mark

Why not just remove the pipe that is turning easily along with the hose bib?
Then the rest should be easier and if worse comes to worse saw a hole in the
sheetrock to access the pipe. probably an elbow in there.

Mark

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am trying to change a hose bib on outside of the house. The bib is
stuck and I cannot seem to free it up. When I turn it the pipe it is
connected to turns as well. I tried to hold the main pipe with a
plumber's wrench and pliers, but I cannot grip the pipe very well
because it is smooth and round. Should i use lock-tite or is there some
other chemical I can use to loosen the bib's connection from the pipe?