Doug Miller

In article , Matt wrote:
My water softener has leaked hard water very slowly for some years.

That made the floor damp and caused a buildup of lime on the concrete
floor. The lime is probably not more than quarter millimeter thick but
is unsightly.

My impulse is to use Lime Away, but I expect that that would attack the
cement in the floor.

Is there any good way to get rid of these lime stains?

Try scrubbing with white vinegar first. If that doesn't do the trick, I think
I'd give citric acid a try before moving up to anything stronger.

--
Regards,