Harry K

v wrote:
On 30 May 2005 16:43:28 -0700, someone wrote:

We are installing a chain link fence and I'm wondering whats the best
method to prevent weeds from growing along the fence row.

"Roundup"???

I did that last year. Used plywood panels to restrict the spray to a
narrow band. Nice. Not nice now. All the grass is right back this
sping and doing that job is -not- fun. Are the various versions of
things like 'grass-be-gone' any better or are they also annual affairs?

Harry K