Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

Default Baxi Solo 3 PF

geoff wrote:
If you look at the cost of calling someone out, it would be cheaper to
just buy a pump and replace the old one

When you find the pump, tell us whether it has a valve on each side of
the pump - if so you can change it without draining down the system.

When I say easy, it depends how easy it is to undo the connectors

You can be sure that there is enough expertise in this group to lead
you through doing it (unless you listen to IMM, in which case it's
bound to leak)

Thanks Geoff, I'll test the pump first thing and report back, gotta be worth
a try!

--
Darren Griffin
Pocket GPS World - http://www.pocketgpsworld.com