Art

We have Mannington laminate in a kitchen for a year and a half and the only
problem with it being under the refrigerator is that the refrigerator tends
to move a bit when you open or close it. The floor is still floating per
se. Purpose of floating is so it can expand and contract and refrigerator
won't prevent that.

"DJ" wrote in message
I'm about to finish my kitchen remodel, finally...

I have Shaw laminate for the floor and I am wondering how to handle
the problem of "under the 'fridge".

What will happen if I just lay it down and slide the 'fridge over it?
Is this a no-no? What, if any, are my options?

David
djones at LSidaho.com

David - 05 KTM 200EXC
djonesatLSidaho.com