DJ

On 6 May 2005 09:20:05 -0700, wrote:

Try to use the wheels as opposed to sliding it.

Oops, that's what I really meant

Also we have laminate in the kitchen, don't know the brand, and the
heat of the compressor (which is just a few inches above the floor)
caused the laminate to get mucked up, after a couple years. I put a
thick piece of cardboard on the floor under where the compressor is to
protect it.

My concern is the fact the floor is no longer "floating" there and
what, if any, problems that may cause.

Appearance wise, I can probably just run the edge of the laminate up
to the wheels/supports but then there's the problem of getting the
fridge to roll up over the edge (if/when I need to slide it out) w/o
damaging the laminate.

David