nospambob

www.delorie.com/wood has some of the pictures from the two woodworking
binary groups, a.b.p.woodworking and a.b.p.furniture

On Sat, 21 May 2005 09:02:10 GMT, "brian c"
wrote:

Alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
It is a news group that allows pictures
good luck finding it
Brian

"C & M" wrote in message
What the heck is a.b.p.w. (sorry for being lame) and a "how to" would be
great. Anything I ever came up with (in my head anyway) involved

lamination
and bending.
Later,
Chiz

"Gordon W" wrote in message

John B wrote in message
I have searched in vain for an attractive and functional guitar stand
design. Seems the best functional design is the metal stand I already
have.
More attractive wooden stands all seem defective functionally in one

way
or
another, either from the standpoint of stability or the way it cradles

the
instrument. Anyone here have a recommendation?

I made one for my son some years ago from plans by James Reyne the

former
lead singer of Australian Crawl.
I'll post a pic to a.b.p.w and if you like it I can post the 'how to'

from
Better Homes and Gardens May 1999 if you can't find a copy.

Gordon