BillyBob

Default DesignCad vs. Turbocad

Has anyone used both programs enough to give any opinions. I own Designcad
and I'm pretty happy with it, but I would like to have Associative
dimensioning - the capability that dimensions automatically re-adjust when
you resize an object. Turbocad has this capability but its a bit
overwhelming to learn. The sales people say its more of a professional
grade program and I will have a much steeper learning curve. I'm willing to
go through that if it will result in the same capabilities of DesignCad with
associative dimensioning. I really, really like the 3D modeling capability
in Designcad and assume that Turbocad can so just as well.

Bob