JustMe

"WoodYouLike" wrote in message

JustMe Wrote:
I'm about to lay either a laminate or wood floor in my hallway. There
are a
couple of spots where the edges are round (opposite the foot of the
main
stairway the wall curves like a pillar, leading the corridor from the
entrance hall, passed the side of the stairs and at the end of that
hallway
there's a step to the kitchen with a rounded edge).

We normally use corkstrips for round edges (10 x 10 x 60). Looks nice,
easy to fit and of course very flexible.

--
WoodYouLike

To use as a decorative edge to match the edging used along the straight
walls?

How do you get it to match the colour and shape?

How would that work in place of a 90 degree edging strip, over the
curve-faced lip of a stair?