JustMe

Default Laminate/wood floor edging around curves

I'm about to lay either a laminate or wood floor in my hallway. There are a
couple of spots where the edges are round (opposite the foot of the main
stairway the wall curves like a pillar, leading the corridor from the
entrance hall, passed the side of the stairs and at the end of that hallway
there's a step to the kitchen with a rounded edge). Having looked at the
edging strips available, the wooden ones are unsuitable for bending more
than a small amount over a long distance. The more flexible plastic ones are
still not flexible enough for these spots.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to come across this problem, but I cannot
find any products specifically for such spots.

What is the best way to keep the finish and edge uniform around such corners
and to mask the edges of the laminate/wood at the end of the corridor, on
the step?

I need to edge both above the floor (ie stuck to the curved face of a piece
of skirting board in the same way as to the straight faces) and also on the
edge of a step with a curved face (like a piece of flexible, 90 degree
edging trim).

TIA.