George

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
I just bought one of those woodcraft wetstone sharpeners and used it
for the first time today.

I am having a hard time getting the water to come out at a steady
rate. Also - the lower tank does not fit well. I had to put tape on
it to guide the dripping water into the tank.

Predictable weakness in the design. When the tank's full, it flows to
excess, diminishing as you go. Except for the coarsest stone, it should be
OK. For the really porous stuff, hang an IV.

It looks like a tube should be used to make sure water falls into the
tank. Yet no tube was found in the package.

Easily obtained, though unexplained why it shouldn't be there.