AAvK

I just bought one of those woodcraft wetstone sharpeners and used it
for the first time today.

I am having a hard time getting the water to come out at a steady
rate. Also - the lower tank does not fit well. I had to put tape on
it to guide the dripping water into the tank.

It looks like a tube should be used to make sure water falls into the
tank. Yet no tube was found in the package.

--

Probably why they're "on sale" of course, another blunder far from
"quality control" of manufacture. Go to an aqarium store for some

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com