Unquestionably Confused

Anyone here have any information on the Boice-Crane "Friction Matic Wet
Tool Grinder?"

It's an ~ 8" x 1½" dia whetstone which is turned by a rubber roller that
is, in turn, pulley driven by an electric motor. All this is mounted in
a metal body which will hold water and has a rubber plug to drain it.

Found the thing at a "garage sale" sponsored by the local recycling
organization and paid a whole $3.00 for it. Other than being dusty with
a touch of surface rust it appears to be in excellent condition. Rubber
is solid and the whetstone is in good shape with a flat surface.

Searched like crazy to find out a bit about this and all I could find
was a couple of other kindred spirits who were 1) asking for information
and 2) complaining that the wheel was shot on theirs.

Would like to know if anyone has one and could tell me what size the
drive pulley should be and what they are using for a motor (I presume a
1725 rpm due to the purpose of the machine).

Unlike some others here, I'll accept stupid answers, arrogant remarks,
etc. I'm fully capable of hitting the Delete key so USENET READER,
please feel free to post.

Thanks to EVERYONE else.