Bruce Wiseman

"Lovegod Tillman" wrote in
nk.net:

Hi,

I have just bought a model 113.29991 ten-inch Sears Craftsman table
saw. It is powered by a 3/4 HP sears motor rated at 1750 rpm (5/8 inch
shaft). I plan to replace the pullies but I'd like to be sure of the
proper sizes. Can anybody give me some guidance on this? Much thanks.

Lenny

They make a kit that has the pulley and a lenght of link belt that fits
the craftsman saw. One of the best things I ever did for mine. Cut
vibration a substantal amount and increased power. I know Woodcraft
sells the upgrade, I am sure others must as well. As I recall the price
was somewhere in the high 50's US $. If you really need the size let me
know and I will measure it.