Koz

Hello;

I need to chuck a peice of 1.25" ID brass tubing into my drill press.
Is there a way to do this? Do they make a mini taperless lathe
chuck(that I can place into my existing drill chuck) which will handle
this large diameter stock?

Any ideas?

Thanks

How accurate does it need to be? One option is an expanding mandrel on
the inside. I know they are available cheaply in about that size
although the shank would need to be turned down to fit your drill chuck.
At MSC they're listed under expanding collets. I couldn't find the
1.25" in cheap china quality but the better quality was $ 39.

Koz