Mike

"Lobster" wrote in message

Well we are luckier. Rang building control - they said no issue at all

but
check with Environment Agency. Tried that and, after being misdirected

and
dropped, got through to someone who would ring back. Amazingly, they

did.
No issue again - so I asked for a letter confirming that.

Our stream feeds into a major local reservoir so the EA were a bit

pickier
with us.
That said our septic tank feeds there anyway. I'm sure they'll insist

on a
Klargister once it's reached the end of its life.

But what's the problem with condensate? Slightly acidic maybe but hardly
a major pollutant surely??

You know that. I know that ! But do you think any EA oik is going to stick
his neck out and sign off you doing so ?

Sir Humphrey (Yes Minister) to Bernard - "nobody ever got fired for saying
no"