Joseph Meehan

I laid a sidewalk and a patio in sand using brick pavers. Whenevr it
rains I get little sand spatters on both. I would like to fix this.
Will a sealer help? Will sweeping in a thin layer of sand and morter
help?.

Specs: 4- 6 inches of #57 gravel (3/4 inch) compacted nicely, with
drainpipe embedded, 1 inch of sharp sand for bedding, bricks, layer
of sand on top, compacted again, sharp sand swept in gaps. Surface
sand swept off ( Until it rains).

Keith

Likely you need a little finer sand. That said, I think any sand will
do that in the beginning. Just keep adding a little and sweeping it in.
Each time you will need less and eventually it will be down to once every
few years.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit