Edwin Pawlowski

"Beeper" wrote in message
Pennsylvania has adopted a new state code this year. Not being a licensed
electrician in the state of Pa, Am I permitted to do the wiring of my
newly constructed home so long as I comply with all inspections?
I am employed as an industrial electrician, Therefore I do not need to
be licensed at my job. If anything, what would I need to do, to do my own
home wiring. Again, new construction.

Wiring must be done to code and if you knew the code you'd know the answer
to that question.

Check with your local building official. In many cases you have to pull the
permit and of course have the usual inspections. Best to check as there may
be some local issues you need to comply with.