Dan

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:37:39 -0400, "Beeper"
wrote:

Pennsylvania has adopted a new state code this year. Not being a licensed
electrician in the state of Pa, Am I permitted to do the wiring of my newly
constructed home so long as I comply with all inspections?
I am employed as an industrial electrician, Therefore I do not need to be
licensed at my job. If anything, what would I need to do, to do my own home
wiring. Again, new constru

Only your local building official can answer that question. I don't
mind people doing the work on their own homes, if they have the skills
to do it, and it sounds like you would. Your local official may have
different ideas, however.

Dan