Lobster

Mike wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
. 4...

"Mike" wrote in
:

The drain. If you recall discussions at the time my only alternative
was a condensate pump into barrels but nobody would quote for removing
what is classed as hazardous waste.

Well we are luckier. Rang building control - they said no issue at all but
check with Environment Agency. Tried that and, after being misdirected and
dropped, got through to someone who would ring back. Amazingly, they did.
No issue again - so I asked for a letter confirming that.

Our stream feeds into a major local reservoir so the EA were a bit pickier
with us.
That said our septic tank feeds there anyway. I'm sure they'll insist on a
Klargister once it's reached the end of its life.

But what's the problem with condensate? Slightly acidic maybe but hardly
a major pollutant surely??

David