Grady

I wish people like you would just move to Canada or France. Your type would
fit in better their. Nothing like your support for our service people and
commander in chief.

I second gunners statement, and know, I am not a die hard republican either.
I am an independent, but I totally support GW Bushs actions and those of the
service people giving up their lives so idiots like you can spew this venom
freely. What a waste for them to do that for the likes of you.

wrote in message
oups.com...
You're such a pathetically stupid asshole, Hal.

What about the U.S. government's obligations? The U.S. government can
simply abandon all its legal and moral obligations whenever it feels
like it?

Tell us, Hal, what would have been the duty of a good, patriotic German
soldier back in 1939, say?

The U.S. serviceman's primary committment is to his country and his
people, as per his Oath of Office, not to a madman or a cult of
Zionists, etc. Thus U.S. servicemen obviously have both a legal and
moral duty to tell the U.S. goverrnment to shove it.

Here's an article by one serviceman who eventually came around and got
it right: http://www.alternet.org/rights/21359/

Halcitron wrote:
Cliff wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John"

wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

snipped rubbish

The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman and Marine, knows full well what
his/her reasons for volunteering for enlistment/commission are, what
the consequences of military service are, what a contractual

obligation
is, if he/or she will or will not continue, What the benefits of
sticking to your committments are, and where failure can lead you.

Cliff, please tell us about your military servce or lack thereof.

Simply put, unless you have served under the flag, you cannot fathom
the responsibility, pride, and commraderie, of service, and the

customs
and traditions of each branch.

:/