Duane Bozarth

WillR wrote:
Force is acting downward when stopped and mostly horizontal when rotating.

The gravity load doesn't behave any different whether it's spinning or
not...

To OP, what you're application calls for is a "thrust bearing". Lazy
susans or rotating TV, etc., stands are commercially available for 100+
lbs. The large under-counter one Dad and I built for Mom some 30 years
ago now, used the thrust bearings from a small disc--3/4" shaft
available from a good farm implement supply. What their actual load
rating is I'm not sure, but it would easily hold 250-300 lb, I'm sure.