Marcus Fox

"liz" wrote in message
m...
Is there an official minimum size a room must be before it can be
described as a bedroom?

Is there a minimum size according to building regulations?

I once had a bedroom that was 5'11" by 16'. I could touch two of the walls
opposite each other if I stretched my arms out. Very annoying that I had to
always have the bed lengthways. But last year I was helping some Polish
friends find a flat, and there was one bedroom in one of the houses where
one of them lay on the floor, stretched out their hands and feet and touched
the four corners. I'm sure the agent was certain that they weren't going to
rent it when he saw that.

Marcus