Adam O

I believe that the workbenches are made of maple. I don't have a
website so I can't post any pictures but I would be glad to send them
to anyone that sends me an email.

For clarification, they are not the Lee Valley bench, the only
difference that I can find is that the empty space under the table is
filled with drawers and a cabinet door as seen in the pictures.

Regards,
Adam

TomH wrote in message . ..
On 2 Apr 2005 08:39:28 -0800, (Adam O)
wrote:

I have 20 Lee Valley type cabinetmaker's workbenches for sale.
I bought them with the intentions of starting wood working classes but
plans fell through.

So they are not the actual Lee Valley bench?

The tables come with two vises, pegs, and assembly instructions.
The only difference is that under the table top is closed in with
three drawers and a cabinet door.
The similar Lee Valley model (without drawers or cabinet door) sells
for $599 + tax, will sell this for $275 firm, but will consider
package deal price.

Rough dimensions a

34" high
19" deep
60" long

Material?

Email adamo_connor (at) hotmail.com for additional information or
pictures

(Located 1/2 hr southwest of Ottawa)

Please post/mail pictures.

Thanks