Charlie Self

Mike asks:
would be interested in the benches....perhaps a complete package

deal
on all of them...can you send me a picture or a part number so I know
excatly what they are.

Mike, I'd guess (strongly) they are the Sjoberg benches listed on the
LV web site. Sjoberg cabinetmaker's bench.

I had one for a couple years. It's a well made workbench, a tad small
for every day use, but sturdy. My only justifiable complaint (I knew
the blinking size when I bought it) was the lack of heft. Hand planing
is difficult unless you fasten the bench to the floor. The Lee Valley
version looks about 3/4 step up from the WSC model I had. Better
holddowns and dogs.