Tom Gardner

I do have a whole vacant 15k' building on the other side of the wall behind
the trap. This wall is 2' thick old-style block then two more walls then a
hill for a total of 800' to the hill. I think I'll stick to .22s though.

"Ignoramus9970" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:44:38 GMT, DeepDiver wrote:
Just a 1.5 square foot trap? To catch .44 and .223 rounds? I sure hope
you
have something very large and very solid beyond where you're setting up
this
tiny trap (like, perhaps, the side of a hill). Either that, or you own
the
property for several miles downrange.

Even if he does own the property, a proper backstop is necessary.

I, also, was appalled at the suggestions if such tiny backstops.

At the very least, I would build a cinderblock wall behind such small
backstops. Maybe it will be good for stopping or slowing down only one
round, but that could save a life.