Tom Gardner

Ok, tell me!

"Ignoramus9970" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:43:17 GMT, Tom Gardner wrote:

"Ignoramus9970" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:04:12 GMT, Tom Gardner wrote:
Another ammo question. I have 200 rounds of Wolf brand .223 that are
severely corroded after being in a sealed ammo box for 8
months...weird!
How should I dispose? (DON'T BUY WOLF!!!)

That's weird, I have piles of Wolf ammo (mostly 7.62x39), none of
which is corroded. The easiest way to dispose it would be to take it
to a police station. I think that our takes ammunition.

Do I smell an SKS? I have a nib Russian SKS that I haven't used yet in
10
years. Paid $99

haha. is there any way you can smell more than one thing?